[CNX-Software] - Sparrow is a sensor-to-cloud LoRaWAN solution based on STM32WLE5 microcontroller

RSS Bot

Sparrow developer kit

Blues Wireless Sparrow is a LoRaWAN solution designed to connect a group of low-cost, low-power device sensors for shared data backhaul to the cloud. It is comprised of STMicro STM32WLE5 LoRa-based sensors whose data is then routed through the company’s Notecard-powered WiFi or cellular gateway and ultimately a cloud app hosted on AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other IoT cloud platforms. The company claims the Notecard and Sparrow solutions ease the development of IoT networks in a way that was previously only available “to sophisticated engineering firms”, and now Blues Wireless supports cellular, WiFi, and LPWAN technologies. Let’s have a look at the “Sparrow Essentials” board specifications first: Wireless SoC – STMicro STM32WLE5+ Arm Cortex-M4F microcontroller @ 48MHz with 256KB Flash, 64KB of SRAM, Semtech SX126x LoRa transceiver I/Os Breadboard compatible 2.54mm headers with digital and analog I/O, I2C, UART, and SPI Qwiic Connector Debugging – JTAG (SWD capable) debug jack [...]

The post Sparrow is a sensor-to-cloud LoRaWAN solution based on STM32WLE5 microcontroller appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines