[CNX-Software] - AAEON launches UP Xtreme i11 & UP Squared 6000 robotic development kits

RSS Bot

UP Xtreme i11 robotics development kit

AAEON’s UP Bridge the Gap community has partnered with Intel to release two robotic development kits based on either UP Xtreme i11 or UP Squared 6000 single board computers in order to simplify robotics evaluation and development. Both robotic development kits come with a four-wheeled robot prototype that can move omnidirectionally, sense and map its environment, avoid obstacles, and detect people and objects. Since those capabilities are already implemented, users can save time and money working on further customization for specific use cases. Key features and specifications: SBC UP Squared 6000 SBC – Recommended for power efficiency and extended battery power SoC – Intel Atom x6425RE Elkhart Lake processor clocked up to 1.90 GHz with Intel UHD Graphics System Memory – 8GB LPDDR4 Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, SATA port UP Xtreme i11 SBC – Recommended for higher performance SoC Intel Core i7-1185GRE clocked at up to 4.40 GHz and [...]

The post AAEON launches UP Xtreme i11 & UP Squared 6000 robotic development kits appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines