lamobo r1 - hwclock issues after upgrade

EvIl_DeViL

Hi all,

I'm writing this post because I had an issue upgrading my lamobo-r1 from the previous version to the current one (Armbian_5.20_Lamobo-r1_Ubuntu_xenial_4.7.3).

On reboot hwclock doesn't start so I get my clock set to epoch, wan doesn't go UP, postfix says "time stamp 2015-11-25 01:40:22 is 1448411826.350146139 s in the future", random says "uninitialized urandom read"... a total mess.

As pointed out on some sites, looks like "/etc/init/hwclock.conf" has "start on starting mountall" so failing to mount could cause a failing in hwclock initialization.

I also found on bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu that in recent versions with systemd, mountall became fussy about finding all the devices specified in /etc/fstab so I removed all entries but the sd (which is where the installation boot and reside), even swap and data=writeback option, but I get the same error.

I tried updating from a previous backup but got the same issue, so that's not failed upgrade but a consistent issue.

Herein I attach a level 7 bootlog but I don't know if it's useful because it would be nicer adding verbosity to mountall and hwclock on start (as of now I don't know how)

I have UART access and manually fixing clock and connection allows me to get it working as usual but that's utterly unlovely.

I also have a backup to a recent working state so I can make all the tests I need.

Thanks all!

capture.txt