Configuraçao do primeiro boot ( First boot configuration )

Marco.C

Texto original em português BR

Ola.

Tentei gravar uma imagem do armbian para Raspberry Pi num pendrive de 8 gb e testar no Rpi 4 de 2gb que uso exclusivamente para testes e estudo mas o “Raspberry Pi Imager” que tenho no Rpi 4 de 4 gb não permitiu alegando falta de espaço no pendrive.

Gravei num SDCard de 16 gb, testei e achei o sistema excelente, então resolvi:

1- Desinstalar alguns aplicativos para diminuir o tamanho.

2- Com consulta na web, usar o comando dd e criar uma nova imagem.

3- Continuando com ajuda da web, diminuir o tamanho da imagem criada anteriormente para eliminar o espaço vazio dessa imagem.

4- Gravar essa nova imagem no pendrive.

Tudo funcionou perfeitamente mas não consegui descobrir como fazer a configuração automática inicial para expansão da segunda partição, criação de senha Linguagem de uso, etc . . .

Aqui mesmo descobri o comando para expandir automaticamente a partição, também sei que com o comando sudo passwd posso criar/modificar uma senha mas seria possível reativar essa configuração do primeiro boot?

Essa configuração do primeiro boot e um script?

Desde ja, muito obrigado pela atenção e ajuda.

Translated by uncle google to english

Hello.

I tried to record an image of the armbian for Raspberry Pi on an 8 gb flash drive and test it on the 2gb Rpi 4 that I use exclusively for testing and study but the “Raspberry Pi Imager” that I have on the 4 gb Rpi 4 did not allow it, claiming lack of space on the pen drive.

Recorded on a 16 gb SDCard, tested and found the system excellent, so I decided:

1- Uninstall some apps to decrease the size.

2- With web query, use the dd command and create a new image.

3- Continuing with the help of the web, reduce the size of the previously created image to eliminate the empty space of this image.

4- Write this new image to the pendrive.

Everything worked perfectly but I couldn't figure out how to do the initial auto-configuration for expanding the second partition, creating password Usage language, etc. . .

Here I discovered the command to automatically expand the partition, I also know that with the command sudo passwd I can create/modify a password but would it be possible to reactivate this configuration on the first boot?

Is this first boot configuration a script?

Thanks in advance for your attention and help.

Translated by uncle google to english