[CNX-Software] - Arduino-shaped development board ships with a Nordic Semi nRF9160 module

RSS Bot

Arduino nRF9160 development board

Actinius Icarus SoM DK development board follows the Arduino Uno form factor and is equipped with the company’s Icacus SoM based on Nordic Semi nRF9160 system-in-package with LTE Cat-M, NB-IoT, and GPS connectivity. The development kit provides an eSIM on the module and an additional Nano SIM socket on the mainboard, Arduino headers for a wide range of I/Os and compatibility with Arduino Shields, a set of user LEDs, reset and user buttons, and a battery charging port. Icarus SoM DK specifications: Icarus SoM SiP – Nordic Semi nRF9160-SICA system-in-package with Arm Cortex-M33 MCU, 1024 KB flash, 256 KB SRAM, and LTE Cat-M1 (eMTC), Cat-NB1 (NB-IoT), and GPS  connectivity Storage – 64Mbit SPI flash On-board eSIM Antennas – 2x u.FL connectors for LTE and GPS Sensor – Low power 3-axis accelerometer I/Os – 2x 20 castellated holes with GPIOS, I2C, SWD, Reset, SIM card signals, and power pins Supply Voltage [...]

The post Arduino-shaped development board ships with a Nordic Semi nRF9160 module appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines