[CNX-Software] - DFI EC70A-TGU embedded computer promises long-term availability until 2035 (at least)

RSS Bot

DFI EC70A-TGU embedded computer

Some industries require long-term availability of hardware, and DFI’s EC70A-TGU rugged embedded computer could fit the bill as the Tiger Lake IOTG processor used in this model has a 15-Year CPU life cycle guaranteeing availability until Q3 2035. The fanless computer is equipped with 8GB RAM, supports M.2 NVMe SSD storage, also well M.2 expansion slots for 5G modules, features HDMI and VGA video output, four serial DB3 ports, and offers up to four Ethernet ports and up to six USB ports through three SKUs with a different number of USB and Ethernet ports. DFI EC70A-TGU specifications: Tiger Lake UP3 “IoTG” SoC (one or the other) @ 1.5GHz to 4.4GHz depending on SKU Embedded Intel Core i7-1185G7E quad-core processor with Iris Xe graphics; TDP: 28W Intel Core i5-1145G7E quad-core processor with Iris Xe graphics; TDP: 28W Intel Core i3-1115G4E dual-core processor with Intel UHD graphics; TDP: 28W Industrial-grade Intel Core [...]

The post DFI EC70A-TGU embedded computer promises long-term availability until 2035 (at least) appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines