[CNX-Software] - TwoTrees TS2 laser engraver review – Part 1: Unboxing and teardown

RSS Bot

TwoTrees TS2 laser engraver review

TwoTrees TS2 is a laser engraver with a 10W laser, and the company sent us a sample for review. I usually let Karl review this type of hardware as he’s done previously with the Ortur Laser Master 2 Pro laser engraver, but he happens to be busy with another 10W laser engraver from a different company, so I decided to try it out myself this time around. I’ll write a two-part review, with the first part checking out the specifications, unboxing the package, and reporting my experience assembling my very first laser engraver, before engraving and cutting various materials in the second part of the review. TwooTrees TS2 laser engraver specifications Basic TS2 specifications provided in the user manual: Laser Power – 10 Watts Wavelength – 445 nm +/-5 Control board – Makerbase DLC32 V.20 with ESP32-WROOM-32U module Engraving accuracy – 0.1mm Engraving speed – 10,000mm per minute Engraving size [...]

The post TwoTrees TS2 laser engraver review – Part 1: Unboxing and teardown appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines