[CNX-Software] - Review of Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro 2-in-1 3D printer & laser engraver – Part 1: Unboxing and assembly

RSS Bot

Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D printer converted into a laser engraver

Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro is a 3D printer that can be converted into a laser engraver thanks to a choice of 1.6W, 5W, and 10W laser modules, making it in theory a space-saving machine that can print 3D objects and engrave & cut materials. The company sent me a full kit with a 10W laser module, so after looking at the 3D printer’s specifications, I’ll check the various packages, and report my experience assembling the 3D printer, and then converting it into a laser engraver in this article, before actually testing both functions in the second part of the review. Since Karl reviewed the Ender-3 Pro 3D printer over two years ago, I asked about the difference and was told the new model got various improvements such as a direct extruder, CR-Touch auto bed-leveling, and support for high-temperature printing. Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro specifications Technology – FDM Maximum printing volume [...]

The post Review of Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro 2-in-1 3D printer & laser engraver – Part 1: Unboxing and assembly appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines