[CNX-Software] - UP Xtreme i12 Edge mini PC features Alder Lake-P SoC up to Intel Core i7-1280PE

RSS Bot

UP Xtreme i12 Edge mini PC

AAEON has just launched the UP Xtreme i12 Edge mini PC based on the company’s UP Xtreme i12 SBC equipped with an Intel Core i7-1280PE and other Alder Lake processors, up to 32GB LPDDR5 memory, and support for two M.2 NVMe SSD as well as SATA storage The Xtreme i12 Edge is the successor of the Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit powered by a choice of Intel Tiger Lake processors. It also comes with 2.5GbE and GbE networking, one USB4 port, several USB 3.2 Gen2 ports, HDMI and DisplayPort video outputs, plus some COM ports and a terminal block for GPIOs. UP Xtreme i12 Edge mini PC specifications: Alder Lake-P SoC (One or the other) Intel Core i7-1270PE 12-core/16-thread processor @ 3.30GHz / 4.50GHz (Turbo) with 96EU Intel Xe graphics – PBP: 28W, up to 64W MTP Intel Core i5-1250PE 12-core/16-thread processor @ 3.20GHz / 4.40GHz (Turbo) with 80EU [...]

The post UP Xtreme i12 Edge mini PC features Alder Lake-P SoC up to Intel Core i7-1280PE appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines