[CNX-Software] - VAR-SOM-MX93 SO-DIMM NXP i.MX 93 SoM features WiFi, Bluetooth, Audio codec

RSS Bot

NXP i.MX 93 development board

Variscite VAR-SOM-MX93 is a 200-pin SO-DIMM system-on-module based on NXP i.MX 93 dual-core Cortex-A55/M33 AI processor with up to 2 GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC flash, and onboard WiFi & Bluetooth module and audio driver. The Variscite module follows the announcement of two other NXP i.MX 93 system-on-modules, namely the Forlinx FET-MX9352-C with board-to-board connectors and the iWave Systems iW-RainboW-G50M LGA module compliant with OSM Size L form factor to be soldered directly on the carrier board. VAR-SOM-MX93 specifications: SoC – NXP i.MX 93 with up to 2x Cortex-A55 cores @ 1.7GHz, 1x Cortex-M33 real-time co-processor @ 250 MHz, 0.5 TOPS NPU, 2D PxP graphics engine System Memory – 512MB to 2GB LPDDR4 Storage – 8 to 64GB eMMC flash, 4KB EEPROM Ethernet – ADIN1300 Gigabit Ethernet PHY Wireless module Single-band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi 4 or dual-band 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n WiFi 5 Bluetooth 5.2 classic + LE Audio – Unnamed Audio [...]

The post VAR-SOM-MX93 SO-DIMM NXP i.MX 93 SoM features WiFi, Bluetooth, Audio codec appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines