MX10 Pro (H6) extracted DTB from Android, and now?

Erario

I managed to extract the correct dtb for this tvbox from Android, I converted it the DTS and it is all well readable but now I am stuck in doubts.
I use Armbian with the dtb "sun50i-h6-tanix-tx6.dtb" for the Tanix TX6, but unfortunately it is not fully compatible with this tvbox.
I have exaggeratedly high SoC temperature measurements compared to what I thermally detect on the cpu, and only two USB ports out of the existing four work.

By compiling the image with these patches I was able to get the four usb ports and also the dual color LEDs working, but unfortunately they are stopped at an outdated kernel version inside Buster, and I would like to stay more up to date with Jammy.
Now I would like to try to create a proper Armbian DTB for this tvbox starting from that of the Tanix TX6 for Android where everything works, even the wifi (XR819), but I can't find any documentation to be able to do it right.
But the important thing now is to understand whether the thermal sensor is correct in the DTB of the Tanix TX6 for this tvbox, with the heat gun I detect a temperature of the SoC not over 40° but Armbian reports me over 80°.
What puts me off is the high and shutdown temperatures, which are totally different, much less conservative in the Android version (85/100 VS 110/115).
The two files I attach are the DTS extracted from Android for my tvbox and the one from the Buster image with kernel 5.7 patched that I currently use, I thank in advance those who will get me on the right track before I think about kernel patching.

mx10pro.dts sun50i-h6-generic.dts

Edited by Erario