22.11 Jammy Gnome for Orange Pi 5 not blanking monitor

I am running 22.11 Jammy Gnome on my Orange Pi 5. Everything works great, except for 1 thing.
The monitor is not turning off after a period of inactivity. I have the screen blank setting in the power screen set to 5 mins.
Also, the screen dimming is not working. I have the switch set to "on" for dim screen after inactivity.
Anyone know how to fix this?  

Just to mention same (again while emphasizing how good/stable the Armbian release is in general). Also noticed screen does blank when screen is locked (manually), however screen will not automatically lock following a time of inactivity despite the screen settings indicating it should lock.

I am now currently running Armbian 23.03 and have turned on 3D acceleration by running the scripts. This version is very stable as the versions were previously. The screen still does not blank despite the screen setting.

BTW, I tried the latest ubuntu image (Orangepi5_114 jammy desktop gnome). This is also very stable. However, the screen blanking is the same as the current version of Armbian. No blanking despite the screen setting.