[CNX-Software] - IoT Prototype Kit is powered by an Alder Lake-H COM Express module with up to Core i5-12600H CPU

RSS Bot

IoT Prototype Kit Intel Alder Lake-P module

ADLINK has launched an IP-i IoT Prototype Kit based on their Express-ADP COM Express Type 6 Basic “Alder Lake-H” module with either an Intel Core i5-12600H 12-core (4P+8E) processor clocked at up to 4.5 GHz or a Core i3-12300H 8-core (4P+4E) processor reaching up to 4.3 GHz. The kit also includes the Express-BASE6 R3.1 carrier board, a thick heatsink with an active fan, a debug board (DB30 x86), and various cables for SATA storage, a DB9 COM port, and I/Os, and the kit can be used to develop applications for industrial automation and control, medical ultrasound, image processing and analysis, high-speed video encoding and streaming, predictive traffic analysis, multi camera-based AI, etc… The Express-ADP module supports up to 64GB DDR5 memory, optional on-module NVMe storage, up to 4x 4K displays, multiple PCIe Gen4 and Gen3 interfaces, SATA 3.0, and so on. You’ll find detailed Express-ADP COM Express module specifications in [...]

The post IoT Prototype Kit is powered by an Alder Lake-H COM Express module with up to Core i5-12600H CPU appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines