[CNX-Software] - Mini review of the Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera

RSS Bot

Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera

Raspberry Pi Trading has just launched the 1.6MP Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera which can capture rapid motion without introducing artifacts usually experienced with rolling shutter cameras such as the earlier Raspberry Pi Camera modules, including the latest Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3. The company sent me Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera sample together with a 16mm C-mount lens for review, and I’ll report my experience after going through the specifications of the new camera. Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera specifications Sony IMX296LQR-C Sensor Resolution: 1.58 megapixels (color) Sensor size: 6.3mm sensor diagonal Pixel size: 3.45μm x 3.45μm Output – RAW10 Back focus length of lens – Adjustable between 12.5 and 22.4mm Lens standards – CS-Mount or C-Mount (C-CS adapter included) Integrated IR cut filter (can be removed permanently if needed) Tripod mount – 1/4”-20 Dimensions – 38 x 38 x 19.8mm (29.5mm with adapter and dust cap) Weight – [...]

The post Mini review of the Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines