Slow network speed (11MB/s) on Orange Pi 3 LTS with Armbian_23.02.2_Orangepi3-lts_bullseye_current_5.15.93 | solved

Pospa

EDIT: I tried to plug it directly in router and speed is OK now. Weird, but it's fine now. Please close this topic.

Hello,

I just bought Orange Pi 3 LTS to set it up as small off-site backup using OMV and USB HDD. I installed Armbian_23.02.2_Orangepi3-lts_bullseye_current_5.15.93.img on eMMC and installed OMV using armbian-config. I noticed SMB and FTP speeds are slow (around 90 Mbps) so I installed iperf to test it properly and speed is capped on 94 Mbps. I have gigabit switch and interface is connected with GE, if I plug the cable to other device, it works just fine. So there must be some issue on Orange Pi 3 LTS. I searched the internet and speed should be indeed higher with this device, so maybe there is something that needs to be configured? I tried to reboot and power cycle it, nothing helped, speed is always stucked on 94 Mbps. Anyone have idea, where might be the problem?

Edited by Pospa
solved

• Pospa changed the title to Slow network speed (11MB/s) on Orange Pi 3 LTS with Armbian_23.02.2_Orangepi3-lts_bullseye_current_5.15.93 | solved