[CNX-Software] - EmbedFire LubanCat is a Rockchip RK3566/RK3568 SBC family with Raspberry Pi Zero/Model B, and other form factors

RSS Bot

EmbedFire LucanCat Rockchip SBC family

As I checked out Linux 6.3 changelog earlier this morning, I noticed the EmbedFire LubanCat 2 SBC in the Rockchip section, and having never heard of the EmbedFire company or LubanCat single board computers, I decided to have a closer look. EmbedFire is a company based in China, more exactly in DongGuan, that makes a range of LubanCat single board computers based on Rockchip RK3566 or RK3568 processors, some of which partially follow Raspberry Pi Zero or Raspberry Pi 3/4 Model B form factors, while others come with custom designs. LubanCat 2 SBC specifications: SoC – Rockchip RK3568 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 @ up to 2.0 GHz with ARM Mali-G52 2EE GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.2. OpenCL 2.0. Vulkan 1.1, 0.8 TOPS NPU System Memory – 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB LPDDR4/LPDDR4X @ 1560 MHz Storage 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB eMMC flash M.2 M-key socket (PCIe 3.0 [...]

The post EmbedFire LubanCat is a Rockchip RK3566/RK3568 SBC family with Raspberry Pi Zero/Model B, and other form factors appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines