[CNX-Software] - Fanless mini PC features up to Core i3-N305 Alder Lake-N processor

RSS Bot

UP Squared Pro 7000 Edge

AAEON’s UP Squared Pro 7000 Edge fanless mini PC is powered by a choice of Alder Lake-N SoCs from the Processor N50 up to the Intel Core i3-N305 octa-core processor and designed for IoT, automation, robotics, and industrial applications. The system is based on the UP Squared Pro 7000 4-inch SBC and ships up to 16GB LPDDR5, up to 64GB eMMC flash, and supports triple display setups with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C ports. Network connectivity includes two 2.5GbE ports and optional WiFi/Bluetooth and/or 5G/4G cellular modules M.2 expansion slots. UP Squared Pro 7000 Edge mini PC specifications: Alder Lake-N SoC (one or the other) Intel Core i3-N305 octa-core processor up to 3.8 GHz with 6MB cache, 32EU Intel UHD Graphics Gen 12 @ 1.25 GHz; TDP: 15W Intel Atom x7425E quad-core processor up to 3.4 GHz with 6MB cache, 24EU Intel UHD Graphics Gen 12 @ 1.0 GHz; TDP: 12W [...]

The post Fanless mini PC features up to Core i3-N305 Alder Lake-N processor appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines