SPI -CEpin doesnt work

Roland Sabata

Hello,

I tied to activate SPI an a BananaPI M1 an Armbian VERSION=23.11.1 but didnt succeeded!

I activated "spidev" at armbian-config and tried diferent configurations in "armbianEnv.tx. 

with:

overlays=spi0 spi-spidev
param_spidev_spi_bus=0

i get 

roland@bananapi:~$ dmesg | grep spi
roland@bananapi:~$ lsmod | grep spi
spidev                 20480  0
roland@bananapi:~$ ls /dev/spidev*
/dev/spidev0.0
roland@bananapi:~$

I installed "Rf24" library for an nrf24l01 module and tried "scanner" "gettingstarted" and my own c++ file. Al long as I define a wrong "CE" pin, I get response from the nrf24I01 modul. Mostly I get some senseless info, but I also get the module name. "nrf24l012". So there must be a connection. But I cannot use the correct CE pin. Everytime I define the correct CE gpio PIN, (nRF(22,0)) I get this error.  

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'GPIOException'
  what():  can't access /sys/class/gpio/gpio%d/direction GPIO pin. check access                                                                                                              rights
Abgebrochen
"

I have tried the nRF linrary an a RaspberryPi 3. There I have no problems. It worked out of the box. But because of 1Gb and SATA I need to use my BananaPi.  I also have tried different modules. All worked on RaspberryPi and failed on BananaPi.

Do you have any Idea, how I can get SPI to work?