Le Potato Reboots on shutdown command

I've tried shutdown -h now, poweroff, shutdown -h, all results in a reboot instead of shutdown.  I've searched and haven't found a solution, just other people with the same problem.  I'm running "Armbian_24.2.1_Lepotato_bookworm_current_6.6.16_cinnamon_desktop.img", has anyone found a solution to this problem?  I tried raspbian on the le potato and that will shut down but gives me other issues when installing openhabian.  Armbian just seems to work otherwise but I'd like a clean way to shutdown when needed so I don't risk corrupting my sd card.

This is not an Armbian issue, it's a Le Potato problem and pretty much every single image and distro for this board would do this. Even Libre's images would reset endlessly until they fixed it in newer images, I think sometime last year. CoreELEC is the only OS that would shutdown correctly, EmuELEC worked properly too but that's because it's built from CoreELEC. I was told it's because they use the vendor SDK rather than standard Linux.

The proper command is "sudo shutdown -H now". Libre's solution is to flash the Libre bootloader onto your sd card/emmc overwriting the original bootloader. I can confirm that I did get proper shutdowns when I did this to an old Armbian Focal image I used a while back. It also worked with Batocera and Libre's older releases as well. You can do this with the Libre Computer Flash Tool here https://github.com/libre-computer-project/libretech-flash-tool if you find it annoying.