chromium doesn't work with symbolic linked profile

Hello,

I encounted an issue with chromium. By default, armbian has PSD (profile-sync-deamon) enabled, and when chromium started, it links the profile dir (~/.config/chromium) to /run/user/1000/chromium-user

However, it breaks the cookies. If I reboot the box, and start chromium to visit a website I logged in, the login session was lost. I took me much time to understand the reason, finally I found it's the symbolic link. 

The temp solution for me is that I disabled the psd service, and the profile directory won't become a symbolic link. Now it works well. 

Next, I tried to find if it is psd or the symbolic link. I copied the profile folder to /tmp/chromium and linked it to ~/.config/chroium. Unfrotunately, the login session lost again after rebooting. 

Now, I can confirm it's the symbolic link that causes the sessions (cookies) lost. If I visit the website I logged in before, there is no cookies if it's a linked profile. 

Any idea how to solve this? I believe psd is a good solution to imporve the performance for chromium. 

Thanks!