[Armbian build PR] - rk3318-box and rk322x-box various minor fixes (USB, uboot, cleanup)

RSS Bot

Description

Various minor fixes to rockchip rk3318/rk322x based tv boxes:

• usb ports gain resets in uboot and kernel, so hopefully they gains some more compatibility and/or less hangups
  • rk3318-box now uses the ddrbin from vendor; it was accidentally switched to uboot TPL during last uboot update
  • some patches have been removed because useless or because things could merged into board dtbs

Except for a change in dwc2.c driver in rockchip 32 bit (that may have an effect on OTG port on ASUS Tinkerboard, which is usually unused due to being the power connector), no other boards are affected by these changes.

It looks like that USB resets,at least on rk3318/rk3328, are good for USB gadgets and makes the audio gadget work in both UAC1 and UAC2 modes. During previous tests, without these patches, audio gadget were totally refusing to work.

How Has This Been Tested?

USB device have been tested on all USB OTG/EHCI or hubbed ports on these systems:

• [x] Tested current 6.6 kernel on rk322x live system, complied edge 6.8 kernel
  • [x] Tested current 6.6 kernel on rk3318 live system
  • [x] Tested current 6.6 and edge 6.8 kernels on rk3328 live system

Checklist:

• [x] My code follows the style guidelines of this project
  • [x] I have performed a self-review of my own code
  • [x] I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
  • [x] My changes generate no new warnings

View the full article

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines