suka

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About suka

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Same here, although I did manage to boot up a custom 4.20 kernel once with NVMe detected but can not reproduce that setup after updating. These lines are the only notable difference also in my boot logs compared to 4.4 [ 6.902264] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: PCIe link training gen1 timeout! [ 6.906108] rockchip-pcie: probe of f8000000.pcie failed with error -110 Someone on another forum suggested increasing the appropriate timeout, but my initial tests did not help with the situation.
  2. Initially I used a piece of a pcb from old soundcard which happened to have the same contact pitch, filed it down to fit into the socket and attached my wires. In the meantime I ordered a pre-configured cable with the necessary plug after a recommendation by @weigon https://www.ebay.de/itm/183626035646 which is a much better fit. Too bad it seems my PWM control is not working at all, I'm beginning to think it is an electrical problem with the control circuit... EDIT: looks like my Q41 Mosfet next to the connector is fried: On Q1 I do see appropriate changes of voltage according to the pwm settings, but Q41 is shortened...
  3. What version are you on, and did you adjust anything else? Because it does not work for me neither on regular nor dev releases. I do see signal changing on the suggested tacho pin though, but haven't figured out how to read or apply them: cd /sys/class/gpio echo 70 > export cat gpio70/value
  4. I managed to build a matching DIY connector to the fan port, but have not been able to control its speed via a gpio yet so basically it is running at full speed all the time, even when the T4 is powered off but still plugged in. Messing with the GPIO and PWM definitions in the device-tree has not yielded any result yet: does anyone else have this problem or a working setup?
  5. I don't know yet if this is the correct way to do a persistent change like this in Armbian, but the following seems to work for me: compile kernel once with CREATE_PATCHES="yes" apply WireGuard patch to kernel source when compile stops via WireGuard/contrib/kernel-tree/create-patch.sh | patch -p1 save the resulting patch file in userpatches/kernel/rk3399-default/wireguard.patch to be reapplied next time You would still have to add wireguard to the default kernel config for completely automatic compile, but as it is a new option you will be asked individually at compile time.
  6. I noticed my NVME is no longer detected at all on recent 4.19 dev kernels: Since I just started playing around with Armbian on the NanoPC-T4 a few days ago I haven't gotten around to analyzing the failure further, e.g. if it is related to DTB or actual kernel changes, and would have opened a new topic then Relevant section from yesterdays 4.19 dev build compared to stable 4.4.164: grep pcie -i boot_pcie_err_dmesg.txt [ 5.604837] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: no vpcie12v regulator found [ 5.604856] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: no vpcie3v3 regulator found [ 5.604868] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: no vpcie1v8 regulator found [ 5.604879] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: no vpcie0v9 regulator found [ 6.160995] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: PCIe link training gen1 timeout! [ 6.161076] rockchip-pcie: probe of f8000000.pcie failed with error -110 grep pcie -i dmesg.4.4.164.log [ 1.962459] phy phy-pcie-phy.5: Looking up phy-supply from device tree [ 1.962469] phy phy-pcie-phy.5: Looking up phy-supply property in node /pcie-phy failed [ 1.964666] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: GPIO lookup for consumer ep [ 1.964677] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: using device tree for GPIO lookup [ 1.964705] of_get_named_gpiod_flags: parsed 'ep-gpios' property of node '/pcie@f8000000[0]' - status (0) [ 1.964945] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: Looking up vpcie3v3-supply from device tree [ 1.965037] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: Looking up vpcie1v8-supply from device tree [ 1.965048] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: Looking up vpcie1v8-supply property in node /pcie@f8000000 failed [ 1.965062] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: no vpcie1v8 regulator found [ 1.965070] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: Looking up vpcie0v9-supply from device tree [ 1.965079] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: Looking up vpcie0v9-supply property in node /pcie@f8000000 failed [ 1.965091] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: no vpcie0v9 regulator found [ 1.987144] rockchip-pcie f8000000.pcie: invalid power supply [ 1.999603] PCI host bridge /pcie@f8000000 ranges: Will gladly accept any pointers on how to proceed, but am currently struggling with manually loading the relevant parts from U-Boot cli