Patrick Peters

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. UPDATE: unloading the module also in some cases did not work. I found out that using the default ondemand governor but changing the lower frequency to the max frequency does 'fix' this problem. So to test it you can use the following command: cpufreq-set -d 1.15G Keep in mind the 1.15G is an example. You can find the max. supported frequency with the command: cpufreq-info To make the changes permanent at each reboot create or edit the file at: /etc/default/cpufrequtils
  2. Hi Gogoer, I did recompiled u-boot myself also the kernel for the Gentoo distribution, but i did not yet do anything with the emmc unit (on my Pine64-LTS) so i do not know exactly how u-boot knows which device to read and wirte environment data from/to. I expect this to be hardcoded in the u-boot bootloader when first time creating it with the make config command (during recompile of u-boot). I expect some config settings indicating the environment device. But u-boot has made some major changes during the last year, so it could also be possible that there
  3. You can use plymouth to create a splash boot. I have done this on a Pine64-LTS board so maybe you need to alter some steps. First step is to create a custom boot logo image for u-boot to show. I am not really sure which file you need exactly but to be sure just use the same image as boot logo and save the images in /boot 1 file named boot-desktop.png in /boot/boot-desktop.png 1 file named boot.bmp in /boot/boot.bmp If you don't want to lose the original ones, back-up them first: cp /boot/boot-desktop.png /boot/boot-de
  4. Hi Martinayotte, Thank you for your fast reaction. Nice to know the next release is again a bit better
  5. I am currently using the Armbian 20.02 release and doing some tests with the serial ports of a Pine64-LTS board. I noticed that i could not get all the serial ports to work. I needed to make a couple of changes in order to get them all working. Maybe i did something wrong and my changes were not needed, but i still would like to list them here in order to help other users who are having problems with the serial ports. When first starting up the armbian release i used the armbian-config tool to enable the uart 1, uart 2, uart 3 and uart4. I rebooted but noti
  6. I am using Armbian Buster on Pine64-LTS units. I recently upgraded version 19.11.3 to 20.02.1 and since having problems with high kworker load and strange warning in dmesg output: [ 7.734729] ------------[ cut here ]------------ [ 7.737084] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 30 at drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:360 sun50i_a64_read_cntpct_el0+0x24/0x30 [ 7.738928] Modules linked in: cpufreq_dt realtek axp20x_usb_power industrialio pinctrl_axp209 dw_hdmi_cec lima dw_hdmi_i2s_audio gpu_sched dwmac_sun8i mdio_mux [ 7.741485] CPU: 1 PID: 30 Comm: kworker/1:1 Not tainted 5.4.20-s