Burnt_SoCs

  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Burnt_SoCs

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Issue resolved. Rather than trying to subvert armbian-config I ran it after updating the system and and formatted the Samsung EVO 970 drive and flashed the SPI again, checked fstab pointed to the right UUID and rebooted. All is well now.
  2. Greetings everyone, I am new to the forum. I have recently completed an initial boot of Armbian 20.11.3 (stable) which appeas to be Debian Buster under the skin. I have a Sabrent 256GB NVME ready to go (works on other Rk3399 boards and my Pinebook Pro). I am booting from a 64GB uSD card. Using Armbian-config, I was able to update my board's SPI u-boot to mainline and rebooted to confirm I didn't mangle the SPI. The next step was to run the nand-sata-install.sh script to get it to copy the root and boot filesystems onto the NVME drive. While everything has worked so far