Firstly I have searched the forums, google and docs.armbian.com before posting this.
I have and old TV Box (specs below) that I would like to try and re-purpose as a Home Assistant server. I'm not looking to do anything else with it.
If you feel I'm wasting time here and would be better off buying some supported device, please say so.
1) Have created and SD Card from @balbes150 repository - specifically buster with no desktop (https://users.armbian.com/balbes150/rk3188/)
2) Device boots from SD Card but no HDMI output. (If I boot the stock Android ROM - HDMI works perfectly.)
3) Wired LAN works and I can SSH to the box, create an account, etc. (WiFi doesn't seem to be working - I tried adding in ntmui but I can't make it activate)
Ideally I would like to;
1) Get HDMI working - I believe USB Keyboard and Mouse might be working - I see them in lshw output
2) Get Wifi working - But this isn't a deal breaker
3) Backup the android firmware and put Armbian on the internal storage
4) There is also IR, SPDIF outputs but these are nice to have's - I believe also I mioght need to do something to enable hardware video accelaeration, but for my needs, again not critical.
<EDIT> 5) Bluetooth and the 8GB onboard storage </EDIT>
Can you please point me to the appropriate articles/info/tasks for the above? I"m happy to work things out for rmyself if I need to but I don't know where to start.
TV Box Specs: RK3188. Brand is CloudGateCircle but lshw specifies product: UGOOS UT2 (ARMv7 rev 0 v71)
2GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage
I can run any commands/post output, files, photos, etc. (armbianmonitor-U attached)
Thanks in advance