Jump to content

GoldenPi007

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm running Armbian buster on an Orange Pi PC plus single board computer. In Armbian Stretch I used to be able to use the analogue output in stereo mode so I could use this sbc as a music player, but after upgrading to Buster pavucontrol only gives me the following option for analogue sound output (the other Built-in audio source is HDMI audio wich works fine in stereo mode but I'm not using): I would highly appreciate if someone could help me fix this issue. I have already tried reinstalling pulseaudio and copying the configuration files from the previous Stretch installation, but didn't have any luck with that.
  2. Hello everyone, today I would like to show you how to compile Clementine on an Orange Pi PC (or PC Plus). I'm writing this because I couldn't find anything related to this topic on the internet, so I wrote this not very detailed guide. Step 1: Install all required dependencies for Clementine sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install liblastfm-dev libtag1-dev gettext libboost-dev \ libboost-serialization-dev libqt4-dev qt4-dev-tools libqt4-opengl-dev \ cmake libgstreamer1.0-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev \ libglew1.5-dev libqjson-dev libgpod-dev libplist-dev \ libusbmuxd-dev libmtp-dev libcdio-dev \ protobuf-compiler libprotobuf-dev libcrypto++-dev \ libfftw3-dev libsparsehash-dev libsqlite3-dev libpulse-dev \ libqtwebkit-dev libechonest-dev libchromaprint-dev libqca2-dev Optionally install ccache to speed up the build process (recommended) sudo apt-get install ccache Step 2: Get the source files git clone https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine.git && cd Clementine Step 3: Enable temporary swap (for some reason make allways failed without it) sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=swapfile bs=1M count=1024 sudo mkswap swapfile sudo swapon swapfile Step 4: Edit some source files... Edit the "src/analyzers/analyzerbase.h" file. Find this part and edit it like this: Before: #include <QGLWidget> #ifdef Q_WS_MACX #include <OpenGL/gl.h> #include <OpenGL/glu.h> #else #include <GL/gl.h> #include <GL/glu.h> #endif After: #include <QGLWidget> #ifdef Q_WS_MACX #include <OpenGL/gl.h> #include <OpenGL/glu.h> #else #include <GLES2/gl2.h> #endif And the "src/visualisations/projectmvisualisation.cpp" file: Before: #ifdef Q_OS_MAC #include "core/mac_startup.h" #include <OpenGL/gl.h> #else #include <GL/gl.h> #endif After: #ifdef Q_OS_MAC #include "core/mac_startup.h" #include <OpenGL/gl.h> #else #include <GLES2/gl2.h> #endif Step 5: Compiling (this will take a long time) Go to the bin directory and run the following commands: cmake ../ sudo make sudo make install Step 6: Install Gstreamer plugins (clementine will crash without them) sudo apt-get install gstreamer1.0-plugins-* Step 7: Remove swap sudo swapoff swapfile sudo rm swapfile And that's it! Hope this works for you too.
×
×
  • Create New...