Hi, this is Tom from Vamrs, I reply some of the questions you might want to know about Ficus board.
Btw, we need developers working on OpenWRT on WRTnode 2P, takes as below:
1. port rkdeveloptool on OpenWRT
2. test and verify the rk3399 power control, maskrom mode
3. simplify the web interface, remove all the router things
4. implement remote firmware upgrading function, basically download the firmware, make rk3399 in maskrom mode and run rkdeveloptool
5. optional get 4G module working(uart interface)
We are really lack of hands. If anyone is interested in tasks above, we are happy to send a set of kits to develop.