Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'bananapim2ultra'.

The search index is currently processing. Current results may not be complete.
  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Community
    • Announcements
    • Feature Requests
  • Using Armbian
    • Beginners
    • Advanced users - Development
  • Upcoming Hardware (WIP)
    • News
    • Odroid M1
    • ROCK 5B
  • Maintained Hardware
    • Board does not start
    • Amlogic meson
    • Allwinner sunxi
    • Marvell mvebu
    • Rockchip
    • Other families
  • Unmaintained (CSC/EOL/TVB) / Other
    • TV boxes
    • Off-topic
    • Amlogic meson
    • Allwinner sunxi
    • Marvell mvebu
    • Rockchip
    • Other families

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Matrix


Mastodon


IRC


Website URL


XMPP/Jabber


Skype


Github


Discord


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. Hello! I met next problem: I need configure UART communication with baud rate 1 Mb/s (or 2 or 3). But internal clock of the bus is 1.5 MHz, and if i try to communicate with 1 Mb/s, error is too big. Is it possible somehow change internal clock of the uart? Or maybe any other possibilities how to configure such communication ? Or maybe you know any models with higher internal clock of the bus (Like on 6.5 MHz on raspberry pi 4, for example) ? Now one section is equal to 1.333 microseconds, but it should be 1.0 mcs. I found same topic at this forum, but it's no solution there: Thank you and have a good day
  2. Hi all. Firstly, sorry I had posted this query in the wrong forum. I´m trying to add support for a raw SPI comunication through SPI0, as it´s a custom comunication with a little auxiliary board, I think best option is to have a spidev device. My scenario is: Banana pi m2 ultra Armbian 5.4.35-sunxi, server (No gui). I have been modifying .dts and .dtsi files, here are parts of the files that I modified: sun8i-r40.dtsi spi0_pins: spi0-pins { pins = "PC0", "PC1", "PC2"; function = "spi0"; }; spi0: spi@1c05000 { compatible = "allwinner,sun8i-spi"; device_type = "spidev"; reg = <0x01c05000 0x1000>; interrupts = <GIC_SPI 10 IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_HIGH>; clocks = <&ccu CLK_BUS_SPI0>, <&ccu CLK_SPI0>; clock-names = "ahb", "mod"; pinctrl-names = "default"; pinctrl-0 = <&spi0_pins>; resets = <&ccu RST_BUS_SPI0>; status = "disabled"; #address-cells = <1>; #size-cells = <0>; }; sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.dts &spi0 { status = "okay"; num-chipselects = <1>; cs-gpios = <&pio 2 23 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>; // CS = PC23 spidev@0 { reg = <0>; compatible = "spidev"; status = "okay"; spi-max-frequency = <1000000>; }; }; I created a script to compile these files !/bin/bash sudo cpp -nostdinc -I include -I arch -undef -x assembler-with-cpp arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.dts preproc.dts dtc -I dts -O dtb -o sun8i-bananapi-m2-ultra.dtb preproc.dtc And I get my new dts. As a comment, the compilation of the device tree throws me this warning: sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.dtb: Warning (unit_address_vs_reg): Node /clocks/clk@1 has a unit name, but no reg propert However, I think it is prior to my modifications, because if I delete all my changes the warning is already there. So, next step, I procede to replace original dtb in Banana pi with the one that I just generated, under /boot/dtb-5.4.35-sunxi/ And then, reboot. I expected to get spix.y device under /dev but there is no change here. If i decompile my new dtb, I can see spi spi0-pins { pins = "PC0", "PC1", "PC2"; function = "spi0"; phandle = <0x20>; }; spi@1c05000 { compatible = "allwinner,sun8i-spi"; reg = <0x1c05000 0x1000>; interrupts = <0x0 0xa 0x4>; clocks = <0x7 0x29 0x7 0x71>; clock-names = "ahb", "mod"; pinctrl-names = "default"; pinctrl-0 = <0x20>; resets = <0x7 0x11>; status = "okay"; #address-cells = <0x1>; #size-cells = <0x0>; num-chipselects = <0x1>; cs-gpios = <0xd 0x2 0x17 0x1>; So, Could somebody please tell me what thing (or probably things) I am doing wrong, or if there are any steps I am forgetting? Just in case, I modified the armbianEnv.txt that way overlay=spi-spidev param_spidev_spi_bus=0 to add the spidev overlays (although if I'm not wrong this shouldn't be necessary, since I already enabled spi from the dts, is that correct?) Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read my issue, and if you have any suggestions, they will be more than welcome. Regards. mhc
  3. I put the log of the console... I can compile a linux 4.11 and ubuntu 16.04.3 server with the packet from ARMBIAN... thats greats... but i had to correct some files to compile OK!!! Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS bananapim2ultra ttyS0 bananapim2ultra login: root Password: Last login: Mon Nov 13 20:47:13 UTC 2017 on ttyS0 ____ ____ _ __ __ ____ _ _ _ _ | __ ) __ _ _ __ __ _ _ __ __ _ | _ \(_) | \/ |___ \ | | | | | |_ | _ \ / _` | '_ \ / _` | '_ \ / _` | | |_) | | | |\/| | __) | | | | | | __| | |_) | (_| | | | | (_| | | | | (_| | | __/| | | | | |/ __/ | |_| | | |_ |____/ \__,_|_| |_|\__,_|_| |_|\__,_| |_| |_| |_| |_|_____| \___/|_|\__| _ __ __ _ | '__/ _` | | | | (_| | |_| \__,_| Welcome to ARMBIAN 5.34 user-built Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 4.11.0-rc8-next-20170427-sunxi System load: 0.18 0.18 0.09 Up time: 3 min Memory usage: 1 % of 2017MB IP: Usage of /: 63% of 1.6G root@bananapim2ultra:~#
×
×
  • Create New...