Increased memory consumption

Hi

I am getting a memory problem, quite irregular.
In any case, for some reason, at different times suddenly decrease the amount of memory available - and so it remains.
As the attached image at 2:30 at night when nothing has special - I was sleeping :)
Can anyone advise me how to find the reason?

I will be very grateful.

post-1292-0-56968200-1467815947_thumb.jpg

Thanks, but rather little to do with my issue  ;)

Quite the opposite, the link explains pretty much what's wrong when you're talking about a 'memory problem'. On a linux server you have a 'memory problem' if the amount of free memory exceeds a few MB since that means the kernel sucks using all available RAM for things like caches/buffers. Having 'free memory' should only happen directly after a reboot.

We're not talking about Windows 3.11 or MacOS 7 here -- we're talking about Unix/Linux which makes use of a virtual memory implementation always trying to use as much physical available DRAM as possible. Having 'free memory' after days of usage is almost an indication for a failure (of the VM implementation in question -- since Armbian's 'legacy kernel' for H3 devices is a smelly Android kernel from Allwinner in reality such failures might happen).