no boot problem on new armbian files

Pulpataro

I am a little bit frustrated. I downloaded for my new boards, opi one and opi-pc, the newest armbian, wrote to SD put it in and powered ... nothing happens, RJ45 LEDs are on, but not the boot LEDs, and of course it does not boot.

Tried with other files from the opi web page and the same SD-card, it is booting ...

Any ideas?

BR

Pulpataro

Also tried ArmibianH3 V5.05 That is working. Is there really a change of how good the SD-Card has to be between V5.05 and V5.14 ???

No. Just a thought: If we (Armbian team) would provide broken OS images in the meantime don't you think that there would exist at least 100 threads complaining about this here: http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/forum/13-allwinner-h3/

So if there aren't hundreds of people complaining that there's something wrong then maybe your SD card or your PSU is the culprit? Over 95 percent of all boot related problems are either due to insufficient power supply or crappy SD cards. Simply try to avoid both situations and enjoy Armbian on your H3 device.

Guest Chris030

i have this problem with my odroid c2 after update apt-get update en ap-get upgrade it doesnt boot anymore

i am using emmc memory

any ideas how to fix it?

Guest chris030

i have this problem with my odroid c2 after update apt-get update en ap-get upgrade it doesnt boot anymore

i am using emmc memory

any ideas how to fix it?

I was able to fix by doing the same update with an sd card and copy those files back to my emmc memory and now it works again pff....