Rebooting from terminal shuts down my Odroid N2+ and crashes my linksys router.

nononono

I know it sounds crazy.  But at least every 1 out 3 reboots, the sbc will shutdown instead (no hdmi output) and not boot back up.  Rebooting in terminal whether remotely or locally will have the same effect.  And when it fails to reboot and just shuts down instead, my linksys router (ea9500) disconnects the internet (devices still connected to router).  I have to power cycle the router to get it working again.  This occurred on a fresh installation of the current focal releases.  I would say I had to restart my router at least 15 times in the past few hours, and every time it happened was when the reboot command failed.  The sbc is connected via ethernet, and the internet is cut out on my wireless devices.  

Before this, the last two weeks I was using the buster version (Armbian_21.02.3_Odroidn2_buster_current_5.10.21.img) without any problems and rebooting just fine and no problems with my router internet connection.  Today I installed the focal desktop to switch to ubuntu and when i switched to the terminal and issued sudo reboot,  that was when it would not bootback up and my internet cutout even though it was still connected to the router. This happened about 5 times in a row before I noticed the relationship and so I changed to the cli version.  With the cli version, it's about every other reboot where it will not start back up and the router freezes. I finished setting up my sbc, so I do not really need to reboot anymore...  but this was really strange.  Is there anything I can check to see if my sbc is overloading my network somehow?

Thank you.

Odroid N2+

Armbian_21.02.4_Odroidn2_focal_current_5.10.27.img (also same effect on the desktop version)  

Edited by nononono

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.