[CNX-Software] - $30 compact multi-sensor board works with any microcontroller with I2C (Crowdfunding)

RSS Bot

SENSE board

SENSE is a compact multi-sensor board supporting measurement of air quality, sound, light intensity, temperature, proximity, etc… and designed by Zack Seifert, a seventeen-year-old electronics enthusiast and president of his school’s robotics team. SENSE can work with any microcontroller or processor with I2C (hardware or implemented with bit-banging), including Arduino and Raspberry Pi boards. and an extra Qwiic connector allows for additional sensors. SENSE board specifications: Storage – MicroSD card holder Sensors BME688 4-in-1 air quality sensors with pressure, humidity,  temperature, and VOC measurements (also used to estimate CO2), as found in Arduino Nicla Sense ME board APDS9960 proximity, light, RGB, and gesture sensor sensor SPK0641HT4H PDM microphone Host interface – 1x Qwiic I2C connector to connect to the host system  Expansion 1x Qwiic I2C connector for an additional sensor 2x 7-pin header with microphone, I2C, SPI, 3.3V, GND signals Misc – PCF8523 RTC + coin-cell battery holder Power Supply [...]

The post $30 compact multi-sensor board works with any microcontroller with I2C (Crowdfunding) appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines