[Pull Request] - rockchip64: minor patches (timer trigger, sdmmc_ext uboot node, boot scenarios)

RSS Bot

Description

I have these minor patches pending on a repository of mine for rockchip64, I would like to merge them to, later with another PR, commit a CSC configuration for rk3318 tvbox.

Anyway these patches are generic and can be more or less useful:

• make timer and GPIO led triggers built-in like others
  • enable brcmfmac for rockchip64 legacy kernel
  • DDR_BLOB variable can be now specified in board configuration per-board otherwise the default is used. I noticed this was already in use for rockpi-4a and 4b board configs, but probably went missing when BOOT_SCENARIOs were introduced?
  • Document the BOOT_SCENARIO options, with little in-line bash comments
  • Add tpl-blob-atf-mainline boot scenario: rockchip ddrbin + u-boot SPL + mainline ATF
  • Add missing sdmmc_ext node for extra sdmmc controller and missing reset properties for rk3328 in u-boot
  • Add little delay in Designware USB OTG driver that should fix possible USB OTG boot issues

How Has This Been Tested?

• [x] Compiled bullseye minimal current kernel image from sdcard for OrangePI 4 LTS (rk3399) and run it from sdcard on clean board
  • [x] Compiled bullseye minimal current kernel image from sdcard for Rockpi-e (rk3328) and run it from sdcard on clean board

Checklist:

• [x] My code follows the style guidelines of this project
  • [x] I have performed a self-review of my own code
  • [x] I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
  • [x] I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
  • [x] My changes generate no new warnings
  • [x] Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules

View the full article

Donate and support the project!