[Amrbian Configurator PR] - modules: Added a hello world and slightly improved the Docker one

RSS Bot

The new "Hello World" module should help people understand the minimum requirements.

Note that these requirements will still change over time, given that the architecture is still in alpha stage.

That said, having an overview module should help attracting developers more quickly than a lengthy documentation.

On the docker side, the dependencies have been slightly improved, but that's actually a part of the architecture I'll have to revise, since one "DEPS" file is not enough for all the various ubuntu and debian versions.
I still wonder if I'm going to mimic the 'config/...' folder architecture used for the installer, or if I'll try to shorten it with things like DEPS.debian.12 DEPS.ubuntu.2204 ...

Also, the menu now works correctly on the Docker UI (yay...) and a button was added to this menu to open the docker-compose installation folder.
The module architecture is still lacking a way to provide "debian-install.sh" files, and this is one of the priority for the next merges. Without that, there's no way to provided the folders required by the module.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines