No misc partition found - What is this, how to create it?

Hefti

Hey guys, i am in trouble with my device (T95Plus, rk3566). Its no longer detected by windows using the usb-otg cable and Android Tool. So i can't reflash the original firmware.

I  compiled a custom u-boot for rk3566 with bootefi command added. I copied it over to partition 2 of the emmc where the original u-boot was located.

Since then its broken. I thought its bricked, but DigitalDaz told me, its only softbricked.

Anyway it logs the output over the uart port very well.

Its first searching on sdcard for an SPL (secondary program loader) partition and fails, then tries the internal eMMC. It says no misc partition found.

I found out that it has to be a primary partition with fat32 and a file called MLO. After this it looks for a file called uboot.bin.

I copied over all the files from my u-boot folder and inserted the prepared sd card. Now it also complains about a missing misc partition, any other stuff i tried on sd card  failed. So i guess its the first step in the correct direction. Next i need to create an additional partition on the sdcard for the misc partition.

Any suggestions?

I also extracted the original firmware of the device, but i can't e.g. extract the uboot.img any further.

My goal would be to get a shell with dd on it so that i can flash the original image back to the device.

I also tried to get the maskrom mode working to reflash using the tools, but it didn't work by shortening the pin 8/9. I did no further tries because i dont want to damage the board/chips.

Here are pictures of the sbc board i made.

"https:// LINK  www.t95plus.com/forums/index.php?threads/t95-plus-board.5/"   (can't post right now).

Maybe someone know the correct pins? 

Edited by Hefti
https:// LINK www.t95plus.com/forums/index.php?threads/t95-plus-board.5/