Mxq-4k as Pikvm

chrisrer

Good morning from Greece team, I'II make mxq-4k tvbox as Pikvm and works Perfect!!!! (as software)

Follow this tutorial and install this script

https://github.com/srepac/kvmd-armbian

but I'm still facing a serious problem for it to be fully functional Pikvm.

usb recognition....when i connect usb type A to type A to have mouse and keyboard tvbox shutdown or stuck

follow the tutorial from script but when i wite this lines

overlays=usbhost0 usbhost1 usbhost2 usbhost3

the problems begins......not starting Pikvm or stuck.......ill try to make changes from terminal armbian-config and go to system,hardware and enable usb-otg-peripheral,...mouse and keyboard works on pikvm but the system still shutdown.....last solution is to cut red wire (power) from usb cable works but still shutdown again........any suggestions? its so unfare not fix this problem

sorry my friend but unfortunately you are making a big mistake....so far I've managed to make the mouse and keyboard fully functional on the pikvm, I just face some small stability problems when starting the operating system of the computer that supports the pikvm....is there a way make it fully functional without problems, I just want to fix these small problems too ;)

the problem you are having is not with usb otg but with pikvm itself. that version of software for armbian doesn't have the patch for current msd settings implemented by the pikvm creator (custom mass storage.ko file). you have to compile armbian from source with those patches present in the armbian patch/kernel/rockchip folder. thats all im willing to help you with. rest you will need to figure out yourself

Edited by Artem Komissarov