(RockPi 4 A ver 1.5) SPI sends spurious data on SPI2

p-i-u.de

It's quite some time ago that I used my rockpi however today I wanted to restart my project again (some sensors with an A/D Board connected to SPI). First of all I tested the Board on a Raspberry Pi (with Raspbian) there it is working as expected so it is not a hardware issue.

I connected my board MOSI = GPIO2_B2 (Pin 29), MISO = GPIO2_B1 (Pin 31), CS = GPIO2_B4 (Pin 33), Clock = GPIO2_B3 (Pin 7).  The matter is that it sometimes works and the correct data is received but just once in a while. For me it seems that the CS is not working properly but how to get SPI communication working correctly? In the attached screenshot the value 744 is the correct value, i attached it to show the behavior of the SPI Bus, 4095 equals FF when using spidev-test util. There is also another ambiguous value 2047. Below are the contents of my /boot/armbianEnv.txt

overlays=spi-spidev
param_spidev_spi_bus=2
param_spidev_max_freq=100000

The frequency is also the same as what is used by the board. I'm currently on Armbian 23.02 with Kernel 5.15.93 (but also tested on another Rock Pi 4 A version 1.4 with kernel 6.1, same result)

so does anyboday have an idea how to solve that issue?

Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-13 um 17.57.22.png