How to install armbian in h618?

alienxz77b

Hi Dave,

I don't see any difference between our dts (That deal with hdmi/audio). Maybe the overlay dtbo_a changed something.? If you can extract that.

Have you tried your box with different TV/monitors and hdmi cables?

Here's my dts.

devicetree.dts

Edited by Nick A

Hi Nick. I'm on a business trip now, I'll be able to check on Monday. Maybe I'm just not assembling the firmware correctly? I’ll try to compile it again and publish the output of dmesg or whatever you suggest to understand the problem. Thank you very much for your time and help.

On 4/18/2024 at 1:49 PM, Nick A said:

Here's the latest build

Thanks!, saved me significant messing around. Generic-ish "T95MAX"(lol) here, 4GB... bridged UART rx FET Source Drain but no luck with that... mounted SD to setup some credentials.

Don't really use HDMI, BTOOTH, WIFI(rarely) but I owe you(s) one so if you need something let me know...

edit: board is one where BTOOTH seems like it works and WIFI does not due to new brcm chipset etc. etc.

Edited by wulfy23
board specifics

Can I ask if there is a build for 2gb ram? I'm using Vontar 618 with board vs Transpeed 8k 2gb version so it almost just hangs on the armbian logo. I have tried all versions of armdev build but they don't work

Manged to boot latest armbian on Transpeed T98 6K clone.

Don't quite understand actions needed to boot from SD card, but investigating uBoot setup I noticed, that it can also boot from USB stick.

I'd like to join the development. Device looks promising.

Цитата

Nick A Опубликовано: 18 апреля

Here's the latest build if anyone wants to test it out.

https://armdev.pixeldrift.net/transpeed/8k618-t/

I downloaded PRxxxx_20240415_db21e5f7d_Arabian-unofficial_24.5.0-trunk_Transpeed-8k618-t_bookworm_edge_6.7.12_xfce_desktop.tar. xz 2024-04-17 14:51 964M. I used Rufus to write to SD.When turned on, the Arabian download started. When the desktop appeared, I ran arm bin-config and installed arabian in the internal memory. I deleted the SD card on reboot. The system booted from the internal memory. WI-FI and BT are not working. Everything else works very fast.

Hi all. I have transpeed m98-8k plus allwinner h618. Its stop working. When i plug to power its only red light. Trying to flash stock firmware with phoenix suit, phoenix usb pro but stops when reach 45%. When i plug usb to USB1 port automatically start flashing. In livesuit says invalid image file.