[Armbian build PR] - [WIP] Linux 6.5 support for Allwinner boards

RSS Bot

Description

This brings early support for Linux kernel v6.5 for allwinner boards. Following patches are changed

Megous patches:

• disabled patches.megous/video-fbdev-eInk-display-driver-for-A13-based-PocketBooks.patch to prevent build failure. Will work on re-enabling the same

Fixes patches:

• disabled Fix-depends-only-ARM-eInk-display-FB.patch as it changes code introduce by patch disabled above

Armbian patches:

• disabled drv-clk-sunxi-ng-ccu-sun50i-a64-revert-ccu-Pinebook-A64.patch due to patch application failure. Will check if its still needed. Need help from someone who has a PInebook A64 for the same.
  • removed drv-pmic-add-axp313a.patch as it is upstreamed
  • reworked the overlay support patches to reuse the upstream dtbo support. Due to this rework, overlay patches are updated to use dtso as the file extension

Config change:

• Enabled CW1200 wireless driver as this might bring support for xradio xr819 due to patches from megous kernel

How Has This Been Tested?

Please describe the tests that you ran to verify your changes. Please also note any relevant details for your test configuration.

• [X] Build succeeds

Checklist:

• [ ] My code follows the style guidelines of this project
  • [ ] I have performed a self-review of my own code
  • [ ] I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
  • [ ] I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
  • [X] My changes generate no new warnings
  • [ ] Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines