Orange Pi Zero with Aircrack-NG Problem

TomNick

Hello everybody,

I am running 3.4.113 on my Orange Pi Zero like a charme. Now I was trying to install aircrack-ng-1.2-rc4. I am getting the following error:

root@orangepizero:~/aircrack-ng-1.2-rc4# make
/bin/sh: 1: pkg-config: not found
common.mak:120: *** Cannot find development files for any supported version of libnl. install either libnl1 or libnl3..  Stop.

So I checked on the missing libnl:

root@orangepizero:dpkg -l | grep libnl
ii  libnl-3-200:armhf                 3.2.24-2                   armhf        library for dealing with netlink sockets
ii  libnl-3-200-dbg                   3.2.24-2                   armhf        debug symbols for libnl3
ii  libnl-3-dev                       3.2.24-2                   armhf        development library and headers for libnl-3
ii  libnl-cli-3-200:armhf             3.2.24-2                   armhf        library for dealing with netlink sockets - cli helpers
ii  libnl-cli-3-dev                   3.2.24-2                   armhf        development library and headers for libnl-cli-3
ii  libnl-genl-3-200:armhf            3.2.24-2                   armhf        library for dealing with netlink sockets - generic netlink
ii  libnl-genl-3-dev                  3.2.24-2                   armhf        development library and headers for libnl-genl-3
ii  libnl-idiag-3-200:armhf           3.2.24-2                   armhf        library for dealing with netlink sockets - inetdiag interface
ii  libnl-idiag-3-dev                 3.2.24-2                   armhf        development library and headers for libnl-genl-3
ii  libnl-nf-3-200:armhf              3.2.24-2                   armhf        library for dealing with netlink sockets - netfilter interface
ii  libnl-nf-3-dev                    3.2.24-2                   armhf        development library and headers for libnl-nf-3
ii  libnl-route-3-200:armhf           3.2.24-2                   armhf        library for dealing with netlink sockets - route interface
ii  libnl-route-3-dev                 3.2.24-2                   armhf        development library and headers for libnl-route-3
ii  libnl-utils                       3.2.24-2                   armhf        Utilities for dealing with netlink sockets
ii  ntrack-module-libnl-0             016-1.3                    armhf        libnl based ntrack module

So for me it looks ok, does anybody have any idea how to fix the error? Thanks for some help