[Armbian build PR] - bootscript: Fix error "Failed to load '...-fixup.scr'" for rockchip64 and rk3588-legacy

RSS Bot

Description

When booting U-Boot for rockchip64 or rk3588 devices, the error Failed to load '...-fixup.scr' pops up. This PR fixes this error by checking if the file exists before trying to load it.

This PR partially fixes https://github.com/armbian/build/issues/6398 Unfortunately, I was not able to fix the error with missing kaslrseed (even though it may only be cosmetic).

Note: U-Boot uses Hush cli language. Not this Hush cli (!) but a different old Hush shell in Busybox which is very badly documented overall unfortunately. I could not find any Hush functionality or a U-Boot command to check if the command kaslrseed exists.

Should we include CONFIG_CMD_KASLRSEED for every rockchip64 and rk3588 device?

Jira reference number AR-2105

How Has This Been Tested?

Just compiling a new uboot image and installing it with dpkg -i (+ armbian-config after that) did not work.

• [x] Compiled a new image, flashed it and checked U-Boot log ./compile.sh build BOARD=nanopc-cm3588-nas BRANCH=vendor BUILD_DESKTOP=no BUILD_MINIMAL=no KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no RELEASE=bookworm

Checklist:

• [x] My code follows the style guidelines of this project
  • [x] I have performed a self-review of my own code
  • [ ] I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
  • [x] My changes generate no new warnings

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines