annoying video artifacts.

I have install armbian version 10 on this box.

Did watch video for some time, no issues except remote who do not only mine box but satelite receiver also, and

this do then crash.

I have a new remote who can be adjusted on mucho boxes and dvd, tv enc. but did not manage to let it work on

this RT box (mxq pro).

Oke I did watch video and encode some in H265, but get not such small files als with H264 in handbrake, I do use

hardware encoding with videocard, I need stil to install new computer board with a intel I7 but has not yet the time

so I can try the intel hardware encoder who seems to be better...

The video has much artifacts, special color screens and darknes, clouds. 

The videobox I have for years now the Elvira Xtreamer has not this artifacts on that same encoded H264 video while armbian has,

The RT29** box do have a lot artfacts in dark scenes, sound do loud bang in the amplifier when boot, need to watch out

with this, but that is not because of armbian but hardware of these cheap boxes..

Short, the H265 decoder on chip does a bad job, or the version of armbian has issues, and then I think special with the videoplayer,

I can also just have 1280 x 720 max in armbian setup, or there is a software active who recode video on the fly for adjust screen

dimensions?. I do not now.

someone has experience with this?.

regards