Cubietruck just not booting any more

gas_85

Hi All,

I used armbian for a few month and it works pretty good for me. Everything start going bad since I update it with RAID 1.1 board.

Current system: Cubietruck + RAID board + Armbian (actual Ubuntu Xenial next)

The issue is that board do not want to accept HDDs without reformatting them in a first row, ok, I made a full backup and after new installation from SD to the RAID just restore it --> It does not boot up even if I change fstab and armbianenv.txt in a boot section.

I change /boot/armbianenv.txt (or how it called) parameter UUID to SD card back and could boot again, but system is on SD card.

I perform new installation and restore only OwnCloud folders, since that point it works pretty well for few mounts. Last week during the OwnCloud sync it just reject connections. I check armbian with ssh and everything looks good (apache, webmin, etc.), except of 30+ updates were coming, after successful update and restart it does not boot any more.

If I change in boot section UUID to SD, I could boot. I do perform HDD scan, but nothing was corrected by fschk. The issue is that I haven't any VGA or HDMI Display to check what is the output during the boot. How can I check what is wrong with the system when I try to boot up from SD and system is on HDD?

I bring board to the work once and connect to the VGA output, I can see cubietruck self test, etc., but after kernel start booting I have an out of range error on display, it was 67,5 kHz set, and only 60 is supported. Even that I could see that there is some output on display, but I could not recognize what exactly is that (jumping and splitting over the display).