AzuriAdore

  • Content Count

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About AzuriAdore

  • Rank
    Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Does anyone know how to build the s8xx image from source? I am guessing the repo is https://github.com/150balbes/build but what command argument should I use when using the compile.sh script? The options shown when using the tool doesn't list any of balbes150's images.
  2. @balbes150 Are you still using the linux kernel from xdarklight? If no, can I have the git repo link for the new linux kernel please?
  3. No problem, I can try Docker for you after you add those changes. Thank you
  4. @balbes150To make Docker work, the kernel build config file (/boot/config-**) is missing the following: Can you try to add these configs in the next Armbian build please? CONFIG_NF_NAT_IPV4=y CONFIG_NF_NAT_NEEDED=y CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE=y CONFIG_MEMCG_SWAP_ENABLED=y CONFIG_BLK_DEV_THROTTLING=y CONFIG_IOSCHED_CFQ=y CONFIG_CFQ_GROUP_IOSCHED=y CONFIG_CGROUP_HUGETLB=y CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED=y CONFIG_IP_VS_NFCT=y CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_TCP=y CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_UDP=y CONFIG_IP_VS_RR=y CONFIG_EXT3_FS_XATTR=y CONFIG_EXT3_FS_POSIX_ACL=y CONFIG_EXT3_FS_SECURITY=y CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_TRANSPORT=y CONFIG_
  5. My docker guide should only work for the people who use balbes150's s8xx build, so maybe in the future may not apply for you. I hope for the best for your box
  6. Ok, I wasn't sure if meson6 was supported. Sorry I don't have a meson6 box and cannot help much.
  7. Your device is meson6 (from what i see), I don't know if this armbian supports meson6 Maybe it doesn't work because this armbian is for meson8? s805,802 and s812 is meson8 Try finding another image? You can try using your Volumio image, and manually build newer linux kernel if you can find the source code but this would be hard i think.
  8. I am tagging the people who mentioned having issues with docker recently in this topic. @brajomobil@daniyo@nef To make Docker work, it takes extra steps. Please visit my guide on how to make it work if you are still interested: https://github.com/SLAzurin/armbian-aml-s8xx-kernel-build-steps
  9. Hmm okay then, looks like I don't have boot issues when all my USB ports are unplugged so that's okay. I plan to keep my device headless and just using an SD card. You're welcome for the docker guide
  10. My guide on how to build your own Kernel to make it compatible with Docker is here: Please read the guide once before doing it on your own https://github.com/SLAzurin/armbian-aml-s8xx-kernel-build-steps
  11. Hey guys I don't always boot into armbian successfully. I use the s8xx build, with meson8b-ec100 dtb. My device is s805 1gb ram called HTV3. I can successfully boot into armbian only about 60% of the time. The other 40% of the time I get stuck in a loop: [ seconds ] dwc2 c90c0000.usb: Mode Mismatch Interrupt: currently in Host mode [ seconds ] dwc2 c90c0000.usb: Mode Mismatch Interrupt: currently in Host mode [ seconds ] dwc2 c90c0000.usb: Mode Mismatch Interrupt: currently in Host mode Anyone can help please?
  12. So sorry, my uImage does not fix the docker problem. I will have an explanation later on how to make it work yourself.
  13. You're welcome. I am writing steps on how to build the kernel to make it work with Docker. In the future, people can use my written guide on how to create the uImage themselves.
  14. To get docker working, you need to re-build the kernel, enable the missing required configs, and replace the default uImage from the boot partition. I was able to get it working with docker-compose as well. I will attach my personal uImage file. It is for kernel v5.9.0-rc7 for aml s8xxx. <link_removed> Extract and rename the file to uImage, then copy it to the root of the boot partition on the sd card. Make sure you backup your sd card before you apply this kernel, I am not responsible for your actions if anything goes wrong. --EDIT-- My uI
  15. You need to configure the uEnv.txt file in the boot partition after flashing your sdcard. Change the specified dtb file in the params to the according one.