MX10 PRO 6K

Miguel Moyano

Hi guys!!

Im trying to install Armbian in a  MX10 PRO 6k TV box (Allwinner H6, a Quad Core with ARM Cortex-A53 processors), following same steps for the main firmware.
The trouble here is that there is no armbian option to this distro, so i tried create an image with the allwinner configuration (editing uEnv txt and dtb.img) for orange pi 3 (which has allwinner h6 too), but, when i startup the tvbox (plugin power wire) the box dont recognize the image >__<
And also, in youtube there is a tutorial that said i must push the "AV hidden button" when i plug the power wire, but never send image signal :shrug:

anybody has tried with this box? (armbian or another linux distro), im reaaaally stucked ...

Thanks!!

PS: i used for image creation  "Etcher", because phoenix card tool not work with this images ("script not found please use new version image")

Nice, thnk you very much!!

Im downloading right now and i'll following the steps.

Just a question, im using Balena Etcher to write armbian image to my SD card, how i must write after that te u-boot img? must run balena etcher again over sdcard but with u-boot image? or just copy-paste any file inside the writed card?

I'm a beginner, but I have Armbian running on a box like yours. Allwinner H6 A53 4/32 gb. I used the H6 image from downloads. I did not alter the image at all.  Worked right away.  I believe it is Development version. I used Armbian-Config to install Docker and Home Assistant.  I only used Balena Etcher once per image. 

• Werner locked this topic