Is there an image for the Magicsee N5 Plus (S905X3)

Boxer

Can anyone direct me to an image for the Magicsee N5 Plus (S905X3)?  Looks like I may have made a mistake buying this box as I can't seem to find many references to it, and I saw something on this forum about stopping support for S905X3.  Any info would be much appreciated.

Technically no android tv boxes are supported.  The work in these tv box forums is all experimental and unsupported by the official armbian project.  The balbes150 fork of armbian that is often referred to as armbian tv has never claimed to work on s905x3 cpus.  And after the Oct 14th build no longer will work with any amlogic cpus at all.  

Having said that, I have a TX3 X3 box with an s905x3 cpu that is running armbian, so it isn't a lost cause.  But since each box is different, you may not be as lucky with your box.  There is a thread that discusses the s905x3 boxes as various people reported their successes and problems over time.

If you want to give it a try, you can get follow the instructions in the first post of the following thread, using the Oct 14th kernel 5.9.0 build.