Transpeed 8K TV box

K 6331

I dug up an older box, a Transpeed 8K, S905X3, 4GB...tried Armbian_22.11.0-trunk_Aml-s9xx-box_kinetic_edge_6.0.10.img.xz, with the dtb for X96+ unhashed.  I tried multiple times holding the reset button for 15-30 seconds, but it never boots.  I'm pretty sure this one was sold under a different name, but haven't confirmed it yet.  Anyone got any ideas on how to get this one running Armbian?

Thanks,

KC

Have you tried any other dtb files?  Per the instructions you should try all of the dtbs for your cpu type hoping to find one that works the best.

Also 15-30 seconds is too long.  Try 5 seconds and then 10 seconds.

Also what happens when you power the box both with and without the sd card inserted (not using the reset button for either).

Installing multiboot (what happens when you press the reset button with the sd card is inserted) is something that only needs to be done once.  Before a successful install of multiboot the box will always boot to android (with or without the sd card installed).  However after multiboot is enabled, then the box will boot to android without the sd card, and attempt to boot from the sd card if it is present and not boot android.