Using Le Potato Install works great but after reboot right side of monitor is slightly blurred and left side is clear.

DcDeathscythe
Go to solution Solved by DcDeathscythe,

I installed Armbian 23.02.2 aarch64 running kernel 6.1.11-meson64 on Le Potato and the system is running great with xfce4 as the desktop.  Once I shutdown or restart, upon restart to the desktop the monitor is clear from the left side to the middle of the screen but the last 1/3 of the screen on the right is slightly fuzzy like the its out of focus.  There was no problem of this upon install and first boot of xfce4.  I have tried running Armbian Buster image and it works just fine everytime with no issue the entire screen is crisp and clear.  For some reason when I installed bullseye it only works once after initial install and setup and then on is fuzzy on the right 1/3 of the screen.  Has anyone else had an issue with this or any ideas as to what would be causing this issue?

So just an update, I've been working between 2 builds so far as to track down this issue.  I have an Armbian framework built version with Debian Bullseye and the prebuilt latest Armbian Debian Bullseye CLI version.  I installed both Xfce4 and LXDE on the framework version and found that XFCE4 has a blur in the same spot every time on the right side of the monitor in the middle of the last 1/3 of the screen.  If I log out and launch into LXDE the blur is not present.  Even in the Debian CLI version same effect is happening.  So for some unknown reason XFCE4 is causing this issue and currently working on tracking down as to what setting or configuration is causing this display issue.  If anyone has any suggestions or ideas definitely open to hearing anything at this point.