Which WiringBP/OP/Pi or MikuPi to use with BPi-R1 and BPi-M2+

miguipda

Hi,

I just installed ARMBian on my Banana Pi M2+ (BPi-M2+) and think to do the same on my router Banana Pi R1 (BPi-R1).

As the WiringPi is created for GPIOs from Raspberry Pi, I presume there are perhaps not the same on those Banana Pi boards.

But I discovered there are many Wiring libraries for this GPIO use on the BPi.

Does somebody give back its knowledge to know which Wiring library is the best for those two Banana Pi boards ?

- WiringBP

- WiringOP

- MikuPi

I want to use them for reading Temperature and Humidity (DHT22) and a sonar sensor (HC-SR04). And further with a NFC rader.

Sincerely thanks for your help.

Hi,

I just installed ARMBian on my Banana Pi M2+ (BPi-M2+) and think to do the same on my router Banana Pi R1 (BPi-R1).

As the WiringPi is created for GPIOs from Raspberry Pi, I presume there are perhaps not the same on those Banana Pi boards.

But I discovered there are many Wiring libraries for this GPIO use on the BPi.

Does somebody give back its knowledge to know which Wiring library is the best for those two Banana Pi boards ?

- WiringBP

- WiringOP

- MikuPi

I want to use them for reading Temperature and Humidity (DHT22) and a sonar sensor (HC-SR04). And further with a NFC rader.

Sincerely thanks for your help.

you can use this : https://github.com/BPI-SINOVOIP/BPI-WiringPi     from BPI on armbian have used with m2p works fine