我想捐赠几个电视盒子给社区,但我恐怕付不起高昂的运费I want to donate a couple of TV boxes to the community, but I'm afraid I can't afford the exorbitant shipping costs

Alex Peng

如题,我是中国人,我来自中国广东。由于我免费使用了社区网友的armbian系统,我想对此表示感谢。我手里有几个几乎全新的TX3-MINI电视盒子,捐赠给固件开发者或者有需要的人,但是我不知道你们的地址在哪里,而且我想我恐怕也付不起高昂的国际运费,我并没有国际邮寄这方面的经验,我想如果我想免费捐赠3个电视盒子给社区朋友们,但是又可以不出邮费,请问是否可以做到?我应该选择哪家快递呢?

As the title, I am Chinese and I am from Guangdong, China. Since I used the armbian system of the community friends for free, I would like to express my gratitude. I have several almost new TX3-MINI TV boxes in my hand, donating them to firmware developers or people in need, but I don’t know where your address is, and I don’t think I can afford the high international shipping fee. I don’t have experience in international mailing. I think if I want to donate 3 TV boxes to community friends for free, but the postage is free, is it possible? Which courier should I choose?

_cgi-bin_mmwebwx-bin_webwxgetmsgimg__&MsgID=9204997555708232217&skey=@crypt_a0c5140d_a8ac7278366f65df818facb152aa2d9f&mmweb_appid=wx_webfilehelper.jpg

_cgi-bin_mmwebwx-bin_webwxgetmsgimg__&MsgID=1095871137356825320&skey=@crypt_a0c5140d_a8ac7278366f65df818facb152aa2d9f&mmweb_appid=wx_webfilehelper.jpg

I personally have multiple of that box, so I have no need for one.  And currently no one else is contributing to the amlogic TV box code base in Armbian.  So I'm not sure there is a need for them.  But if someone wants one, they are welcome to respond to your post.

Generally, however, TV boxes are cheap and easy to purchase, it is developers and their time that is expensive and in very short supply.

感谢您的回复,您是一个具有开源精神并且乐于奉献的人,您值得尊敬!方便的话能告诉我您是哪个国家的人吗?如果不方便回答的话请忽略,谢谢。

Thank you for your reply, you are a person with open source spirit and dedication, you are worthy of respect! Could you please tell me which country you are from? If it is not convenient to answer, please ignore it, thank you